Parish Registers - Bassingbourne, Cambridgeshire.
The ecclesiastical parish of Bassingbourn included the chapelry of Kneesworth. The southern end of Bassingbourn and Kneesworth went to form part of the new parish of Royston in 1540, and further parts were transferred to the civil parish of Royston in 1896.
Bassingbourne Parish Baptisms 1558-1851
|1670/71||Mar 16||FLACK||Elizabeth of Jacobus (James) & Elizabeth of Limekiln End|
|1672||Apr 14||FLACK||Mary of James & Elizabeth|
|1675||May 21||FLACK||William of James & Elizabeth|
|1678||Aug 11||FLACK||Jacobus of Jacobus (James) & Elizabeth|
|1687/88||Feb 28||FLACK||William of James & Elizabeth|
Bassingbourne Parish Marriages 1558-1851
|1700||Aug 25||WALKER||Henry & Mary FLACK|
|1706||Nov 19||GREEN||Thomas of Orwell & Elizabeth FLACK of Wendy|
Bassingbourne Parish Burials 1558-1851